Power Ranger Online Message Board
 

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  
  

Post New ThreadReply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11/10/17, 12:52 PM   #1
Mystic Mirage
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 11/10/17
Posts: 9
Default Mystic Force

Mystic Force is my favorite tv series. Its way better than any other PR series. I don't like any of the lthers and consider myself a Mystic Force Fan. It has a lot to do with the Harry Potter fan in me.But I just loved the story and the characters.
Mystic Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/17, 05:52 PM   #2
Diabolico Rising
Ranger In Training
 
Diabolico Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/01/16
Posts: 93
Default Re: Mystic Force

The whole season was pretty all over the place. It was hard to really root for most of the characters.
Diabolico Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/11/17, 06:01 PM   #3
KimandTommy
Power Ranger
 
KimandTommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/18/14
Posts: 497
Default Re: Mystic Force

It was kind of a meh season. I did like Madison but she got no focus. She should have been a Pink Ranger since Vida was horrible m
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/11/17, 09:58 PM   #4
Kimmy Repulsa
Ranger In Training
 
Kimmy Repulsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/18/14
Posts: 60
Default Re: Mystic Force

I thought it was pretty good. I liked the Rita cameo.
Kimmy Repulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/11/17, 10:22 PM   #5
Byron Stinger
Ranger In Training
 
Byron Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/18/14
Posts: 67
Default Re: Mystic Force

The series really got interesting and was derailed by the Ten Terrors Arch. Which felt like the series was treading water until the finalie. Which was pretty rushed.
Byron Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/11/17, 10:24 PM   #6
Massive Ego
Power Ranger
 
Massive Ego's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02/22/15
Posts: 709
Default Re: Mystic Force

And then they had the gall to try and copy "Countdown to Destruction" without anything that made it special in the first place. With all due respect to Soga, the way they dubbed those Mystic Mother scenes was awful. They could have also done a much better job explaining how Rita was Mystic Mother. Not that the whole season didn't have major issues.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/12/17, 08:02 PM   #7
Dark Specter's Revenge
Comic Relief
 
Dark Specter's Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11/06/16
Posts: 43
Default Re: Mystic Force

It was just a cheap Harry Potter knockoff with all the problems of Kalish era PR. It had all the bad habits of SPD but without the great cast and sets.
Dark Specter's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/20/17, 08:10 PM   #8
Chef Mia
Comic Relief
 
Chef Mia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03/09/15
Posts: 43
Default Re: Mystic Force

I think it was just took long. There was some good stuff there. I liked the magical them and overall story.
Chef Mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/20/17, 08:57 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator
 
MattEmily's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/13/11
Posts: 5,479
Send a message via AIM to MattEmily Send a message via Yahoo to MattEmily
Default Re: Mystic Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mirage View Post
Mystic Force is my favorite tv series. Its way better than any other PR series. I don't like any of the lthers and consider myself a Mystic Force Fan. It has a lot to do with the Harry Potter fan in me.
I wouldn't say it's my favorite season but it's 1 of my favorites but it's definitely up there and I'd be saying that regardless of whether I was a Harry Potter fan or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
It was kind of a meh season. I did like Madison but she got no focus. She should have been a Pink Ranger since Vida was horrible m
I don't agree with it being a meh season but I do agree with your points on Madison but not so much with Vida granted some things she did that went with the MagiPink character didn't really fit Vida and her tough girl image I mean why would she even care about a villain even if he protected an animal from harm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy Repulsa View Post
I thought it was pretty good. I liked the Rita cameo.
same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron Stinger View Post
The series really got interesting and was derailed by the Ten Terrors Arch. Which felt like the series was treading water until the finalie. Which was pretty rushed.
I agree that it got interesting but the Ten Terrors didn't do anything to derail it in fact I thought it made things even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
And then they had the gall to try and copy "Countdown to Destruction" without anything that made it special in the first place. With all due respect to Soga, the way they dubbed those Mystic Mother scenes was awful. They could have also done a much better job explaining how Rita was Mystic Mother. Not that the whole season didn't have major issues.
They weren't even trying to copy anything from the past so the fact people assume that is laughable. Yes I do agree that they could've done a better job explaining how Rita was the Mystic Mother but it wasn't something that they had planned on even including they just threw that in there in order to pay respect to Soga due to her passing if she was still alive then Rita wouldn't have been Mystic Mother and it likely would've just been a separate character who just looked like her and that's if they even decided on retaining the scenes.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/21/17, 12:21 PM   #10
Byron Stinger
Ranger In Training
 
Byron Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/18/14
Posts: 67
Default Re: Mystic Force

The Terrors weren't particularly interesting and were a step down from Imperious and Koragg. The final ten episodes also felt like a retread. Most of the interesting sruff was wrapped up in " Heir Apparent".
Byron Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.